CRM for Manufacturing
Today, many Manufacturing companies are finding that their systems for handling Marketing, Sales and Customer Service are not up to speed with their competition. Your ERP system is great for handling Inventory, Shop Floor control, Purchasing and such, but it wasn’t really built to handle Marketing, Sales Automation and Customer Service. Therefore, companies normally create separate disconnected systems using spreadsheets or other specialty applications. This creates operational inefficiencies and data quality problems that result in extra overhead, under-utilized sales force, and spotty customer service.
- Consistent and timely lead follow-up results in more sales opportunities, higher sales.
- Effectively manage your Sales and Marketing activities, increase pipeline visibility, and close more sales.
- Find more high value customers - focus on the right customers to build better relationships and drive bigger sales.
- Build efficient operations to handle a complex mix of products, suppliers, distributors, and customers.
- Reduce errors in quoting or order entry which result in reduced margins.
- Eliminate costly duplicate entry and improve data quality through integrated systems.
- Become more competitive in a rapidly changing, competitive global business environment.
- Increase your competitive advantage by delivering a consistent and proactive customer experience.
- Gain the ability to make quick decisions based on accurate data, dashboards, and real-time reports.
Customer Dynamics understands the unique needs of manufacturing companies and have worked with a variety of companies including electronics, medical devices, industrial, plastics, custom make to order, and high tech. We use a combination of best practices and best of breed tools to automate and integrate CRM system with your existing ERP system. Not sure where to start? Give us a call at (801) 428-1200 or Contact Us for a free system evaluation.